Jacksonville Home Inspectors for Home Sellers
Quality Home Inspections at an Affordable Price
It is hard enough to find a willing buyer for your house. Why take the chance that you may have to delay the closing, negotiate a much lower price, or worse, lose the sale. Don't let solvable problems during a pre-sale home inspection delay home sales all of the time. Proper Jacksonville Home Inspectors could save you thousands of dollars.
Move In Certified Home Inspections
Get a Move In Inspection done before you put your property on the market. It will lend peace of "move in / move out" mind knowing you did what you could to correct problems before the transaction. Seller Inspections allow you to catch issues, ahead of real estate transactions. Sellers can alert us to problems they already know about that should be included in our report. You'll receive a comprehensive list of items checked, and items that need improving or repair. Our goal is a smooth transaction by the buyer, the seller, and the real estate agents on both sides.
Selling a home that has been Move-In Certified has Advantages:
A Move-In Certified seller inspection is the ultimate in upfront dealings on the part of the seller. The seller can have a certified InterNACHI inspector to inspect the home properly before hand. Did we mention we have certified InterNACHI inspectors on staff? The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection , this doesn't happen during a buyer's inspection. Immediate concerns, such as radon gas or an active termite infestation can be disclosed.
Seller inspections reveal problems ahead of time:
- gives the seller time to shop for contractors for repair quotes;
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report;
- makes the home show better after problems are addressed; and
- removes buyer-procured repair estimates at the bargaining table.
- A seller inspection lightens the possibility of 11th-hour re-negotiation
Move-In Certified inspection report advantages:
- The seller is given an opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection
- That is before it is distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion to potential buyers.
- The report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com.
- The seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
- Ask a higher price if problems in your report don't exist or have been corrected.
- The report may relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before he walks away.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
We’re a full-service home inspection company that truly focuses on customer service.
Whether you're buying or selling a home in Jacksonville or one of its surrounding areas, having a professional home inspection from a certified professional inspector at American Certified Home Inspections will give you peace of mind. We can assist you in a fair and smooth transaction. A home inspection is a professional, objective, visual examination of the condition of a home. Home buyers now entering the marketplace view inspections as a way to gain valuable information about the biggest purchase of their lifetime. It helps them to determine whether there are any major defects or system inadequacies at the time of purchase. We’re a full-service home inspection company that truly focuses on customer service. We can provide you with peace of mind when faced with a property buying decision.
Home Inspections we Specialize in
We also perform insurance inspections, Wind mitigation inspections, Four Point insurance inspections, roof condition, and home owners insurance certifications. In case you prefer the digit 4, we also do 4 Point insurance inspections. We provide a superior inspection service with a thoughtful and accurate inspection report delivery.